Sunday, 19 October 2014

The Awesome Pitters

The Pitters awesome presentation

10 comments:

  1. We'll done Alice and Jeff you have let your fingers do the walking and answered all of the questions, choosing a neat way to publish. I give you a 4/5 as personal photos would have enhanced the enjoyment of the viewer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora to team Pitters. You might have been in at beginning, but you quietly and confidently climbed out! You completed your task virtually and have made a factual slideshow. Impressive work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Pitters! I am impressed that you completed this all virtually. Shows you what a powerful tool the internet is. Good job answering all the bonus questions as well. I am withholding all my points at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bula. Nicely presented. Luckily I'm a fast reader. Score: 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm Mike and Im madly in like with your page!
    Short and sharp info, no fat on this blog. 4.11 out of 5

    Love

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi team,
    All looks pretty spiffy. Lots of information included!
    4/5
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy to navigate the slide show, useful links. Great minds think alike, showing that you didn't need to leave the comfort of your seat!
    4/5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia Ora! Thank you for your presentation which included all of the information required. I would have enjoyed seeing photos of you at the destinations - that would have been more enjoyable for me to watch. Google slides was a great way to present your info.Well done! 3/5.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi The Awesome Pitters

    Nice job-answered all the questions.

    4/5

    ReplyDelete