Konnnichiwa, Nice work KNS dream team! I like how you have used the resources that you had available to you (eg student work) in your answers. I am withholding my marks at the moment! Sarah
Hi A Team - very stylish and accurate facts. Like the reference to KNS and our mate John (Key) opening the Aquatic Centre. I am awarding a solid 4/5 for this - personalised photos within the slideshow would have enhanced(and given me the opportunity to use these in future presentations!)
Ciao, well presented and organised answers, easy to navigate through your answers. Gotta appreciate your 'chilled' out approach to completing your race from the comfort of your chairs. 5/5
Hello Dream team. Fab team work putting this together.
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm Mike and I love your slideshow. Great colour scheme, formatting and typeface selection!
ReplyDelete4.5/5
Love, Mike
Good afternoon dream team and welcome back from China! Bumpy trip but what a landing! Very impressive. Cool slideshow with correct answers.
ReplyDeleteKonnnichiwa, Nice work KNS dream team! I like how you have used the resources that you had available to you (eg student work) in your answers. I am withholding my marks at the moment! Sarah
ReplyDeleteGidday. Very nicely presented. Score: 4
ReplyDeleteHi team,
ReplyDeleteWell presented answers!
Love your work 4/5
Hi A Team - very stylish and accurate facts. Like the reference to KNS and our mate John (Key) opening the Aquatic Centre. I am awarding a solid 4/5 for this - personalised photos within the slideshow would have enhanced(and given me the opportunity to use these in future presentations!)
ReplyDeleteHi Dream Team Gals,
ReplyDeleteNice, attractive layout. Good use of hyperlinks to keep information up to date. 4 points.
Kia Ora!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your presentation. Very well published and presented. 4.5/5 Well done!
Ciao, well presented and organised answers, easy to navigate through your answers. Gotta appreciate your 'chilled' out approach to completing your race from the comfort of your chairs. 5/5
ReplyDelete